2016 Kia Soul for Sale near Lincoln, NE
Hamster Approved, Human Ready
We know that the 2016 Kia Soul for sale near Lincoln, NE, is the perfect ride for hamsters, but what about you? At H&H Kia, we’re happy to go through the numerous tech features, powertrain options, and all of the real-life tests you need to conduct before confirming that the Soul is the vehicle for you. Come on down and work with our knowledgeable staff today!
As a 2015 Top Safety Pick for the IIHS and an NHTSA Overall 5-Star Crash Safety Rating1, it’s pretty safe bet that the Soul offers protection against unpredictable roadways. Standard with Vehicle Stability Management, Electronic Stability Control, and Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, it’s easy to see that the there’s a lot working together to you and your passengers safe. Adding onto that, you can opt for tech-based safety features like the Lane Departure Warning2, Forward Collision Warning System2, and the Rear Camera Display2, which provide visual and audible warnings for any obstructions.
There’s plenty of entertainment-based technology to enjoy on the Soul, as well, including the Bluetooth®3 wireless technology and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4, which open an entire world of music options. Every note will be crisp and clear when you opt for the Infinity®5 Audio System, which includes an external amplifier and a subwoofer, so there’s no mistaking that thumping base. The primary telematics system on the 2016 Kia Soul for sale near Lincoln, NE, is UVO6, though, which is short for “Your Voice”. Use it to monitor your driving environment, pull up your navigational system, or just to change the song that’s playing. It’s all safe and easy when you can use your voice!
With so much going on inside the cabin, you know there was a respectable amount of time spent on determining what was singing under the hood. The standard 1.6-liter I-4 engine produces a spirited 130 horsepower and 118 lb.-ft. of torque. Upping the ante, you can opt for the 2.0-liter I-4 engine on the + and ! trims, and this engine pumps out 164 horsepower and 151 lb.-ft. of torque – perfect for merging on I-80. Both powertrain options are frugal, too, the 1.6-liter clocking in at 24/30/26 MPG city/hwy/combined7, but the 2.0-liter edges it out, managing an impressive 24/31/27 MPG city/hwy/combined7.
H&H Kia sees no pitfalls to the 2016 Kia Soul for sale near Lincoln, NE. Well-equipped, boasting safety accolades, and frugal fuel-sipping ways make this small crossover an excellent choice for hamsters and humans alike. Give us a call at 855-370-1915 and set up an appointment to test drive the Soul today!
1. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safecar.gov).
2. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver errors, driving conditions, accidents, and/or injury. Always drive responsibly
3. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.
4. SiriusXM® audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by SiriusXM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Traffic information not available in all markets. See siriusxm.com/traffic for details. Sirius, XM, and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc. Some channels not available in all lineups
5. Infinity® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
6. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information. App uses your smartphone data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply.
7. Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.