2016 Kia Optima for Sale near Bellevue, NE
The Kia Optima: Innovative and Convenient
There’s not much the Kia Optima can’t do. From a sleek exterior that catches the attention of every onlooker, an interior stocked with state-of-the-art features, to the power under the hood, this midsize sedan has everything you want and need in a vehicle. Experience the 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Bellevue, NE, at H&H Kia of Omaha today!
The latest model year of the Optima certainly makes a statement at every angle. Staying true to Kia, the redesigned signature Tiger nose grille evokes a lasting first impression, while the striking front and rear fascia accentuate the Optima even further. The side mirrors are standard with LED turn signal indicators, as well as a heated function to help keep the road visible behind you. An array of 16-inch to 18-inch wheels tread on by confidently and stylishly, while available Bi-Xenon HID headlights guide you down every street.
For a midsize sedan, the Kia Optima offers a ton of power from your choice of three exhilarating powertrains. The 2.4L I-4 engine pumps out 185 horsepower and 178 lb.-ft. of torque, and even boasts an impressive fuel rating of 25/37 MPG city/hwy1. The 1.6L I-4 powertrain pushes forward with 178 horsepower, 195 lb.-ft. of torque, and 28/39 MPG city/hwy1, while a wild 245 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque streams from the 2.0L I-4 engine. All powertrains are equipped with Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing for a smooth ride, as well as Gasoline Direct Injection for an efficient drive wherever the road takes you.
From entertainment to safety, the technology in the 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Bellevue, NE, is strongly apparent and ready to accompany you on every drive. Whether you’re filling the cabin with your own playlists via the USB port or auxiliary jack, or finding the perfect station with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio2, every listen will be as crisp as ever in the Optima. The available Harman/Kardon® QuantumLogic™ Premium Surround Sound with Clari-Fi™, 630 watts, and 10 speakers enhances every lyric, voice, and sound for an enjoyable experience every time you hit play. For seamless drives, the available Voice-Command Navigation System3 with SiriusXM® Traffic and HD Radio™4 is sure to come in handy.
When it comes to safety, the Kia Optima has your back. While reversing out of a tight parking spot or parallel parking, the Rear-Camera Display5 features a live-image of your surroundings on the center touchscreen for optimal maneuvering. Thanks to the Blind-Spot Detection System6, every lane change on Strategic Air Command Memorial Highway is as easy as ever. This available feature visually or audibly alerts you when a vehicle or object enters into one of your blind spot areas. And with the available Lane Departure Warning System7, you’ll be alerted if you start to deviate from your current lane without signaling.
The 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Bellevue, NE, is the midsize sedan you’ve been looking for. See it in action today at H&H Kia of Omaha – you won't be disappointed.
1. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
2. All SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase or lease. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, service will automatically renew and bill until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-23491-866-635-2349 FREE to cancel. Subscriptions governed by the SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. SiriusXM U.S. Satellite service available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, DC and Puerto Rico (with coverage limitations, while SiriusXM Internet Radio is available throughout our satellite service area and also AK and HI. © 2012 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
4. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and “Arc” logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
5. The rear-camera display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The rear-camera display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
6. Blind Spot Detection is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
7. The Lane-Departure Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. The Lane-Departure Warning System may not detect every object in the vehicle’s blindspot or direction of travel.