2016 Kia Sportage for Sale near Bellevue, NE
Built to Take on Your Everyday
Designed to adapt to your every need, the 2016 Sportage is the crossover you’ve been looking for. This spacious vehicle offers ultimate comfort, incredible versatility, and innovative technology. There’s no denying the 2016 Kia Sportage for sale near Bellevue, NE, is top-of-the-line and ready to take on whatever you throw at it. Test drive it at H&H Kia of Omaha today!
No matter how adventurous your drives may get, arriving to every destination in a safe manner is imperative. Kia outfitted the Sportage with some of the latest safety technologies to make sure every ride is a safe and dependable one. While reversing, you have the standard Rear-Camera Display1 guiding you along via the center touchscreen. If that’s not enough, the available Backup Assist2 utilizes the ultrasonic sensors integrated into the rear bumper to audibly alert you of any obstacles it detects.
Keeping with the theme of technology, the Kia Sportage features an assortment of entertainment amenities to make every drive a little more exciting. Optional on all trims is the UVO eServices3 7-inch color touchscreen display, which boasts smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay®4 and Android Auto™5. With one of these engaged, your favorite apps, such as Maps, Messages, Music, and Phone, will be brought to life in the Sportage. Bluetooth®6 connectivity lets you stream audio and take calls without the mess of wires, as the USB port and auxiliary jack allow you to connect your device to the vehicle.
Standard seating for five in the 2016 Kia Sportage for sale near Bellevue, NE, lets you take along everyone for a weekend trip to Haworth Park. Load up the trunk with your belongings in the 26.1 cubic ft. of storage room7 available when all seats are occupied. For a little more room, take advantage of the 60/40 split-folding rear seat, which extends your cargo area to 54.6 cubic ft. of total space7 when folded flat. To help keep some of your belongings concealed, organized, and out of the way in the 2016 Sportage, the under-rear-cargo-floor storage compartment comes standard in all trims.
When it comes to comfort, the Kia Sportage ensures an accommodating ride for those in front and back. When chilly or scolding weather hit, you’ll be taken care of thanks to the available heated and ventilated front seats. Those in back have the luxury of a 2-step recline feature, while everyone gets to enjoy leather-trimmed seating in the EX and SX trims. The innovative glove box adds on a cooling feature in the top trims, which lets you store drinks and snacks and keep them chilled for road trips or daily commutes to and from work.
Here at H&H Kia of Omaha, we have the 2016 Kia Sportage for sale near Bellevue, NE, awaiting your test drive. Get behind the wheel today for a ride you’ll never forget. We are conveniently located at 4040 South 84th Street in Omaha, NE.
1. The Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
2. The Back-Up Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up.
3. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
4. Apple and CarPlay® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
5. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
6. The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A BLUETOOTH® wireless technology enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® wireless technology. Driving drowsy or distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
7. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.