2016 Kia Cadenza for Sale near Papillion, NE
A Midsize Sedan For the Cool Crowd
Connected, confident, and considerably cooler than any other large sedan, the 2016 Kia Cadenza for sale near Papillion, NE, is a stately vehicle that most certainly deserves your attention. H&H Kia has the 2016 Cadenza on their lot, but with people constantly flocking to this good-looker, it likely won’t stay for long!
Staying connected is an easy feat in the Kia Cadenza with UVO. Short for “your voice”, this excellent eService1 infotainment system offers a variety of perks, including conveniently managing your music and making phone calls hands-free1. Download the available free app to a compatible smartphone2 and you’ll have access to most UVO eServices1 directly on your mobile device! If you’re parking in a large lot, Parking Minder3 has you covered. It drops a pin right where your vehicle is parked, so you always head in the right direction the first time. Did you park at a meter? It can set an alarm to let you know when it’s time to add more change! Vehicle Diagnostics4 will keep you on schedule with your maintenance, ensuring that your Cadenza is always safe to drive. It can also detect a critical powertrain issue and request roadside assistance.
The best part about UVO eServices1 is that there are no subscription fees! So you can enjoy all of this on your 2016 Kia Cadenza for sale near Papillion, NE, right after you purchase it for no extra cost. With technology this intelligent, it’s no surprise that the safety system is, as well. The Cadenza has a passive safety system that's designed to help protect the driver and passengers with dual front, front and rear seat-mounted side, and full-length side curtain airbags. Those, coupled with the high-strength, tensile steel-reinforced body, give you all-over protection in case of a collision5, and peace of mind when heading to the highly-acclaimed Omaha Theatre Company productions at The Rose Theatre with your kids.
When it comes to active safety, there are several tech-based features that the Cadenza can be equipped with to ensure it’s able to handle any real-world situation the road may throw at it. The Blind-Spot Detection with Lane-Change Assist6 is an everyday sort of feature – it allows you to confidently change lanes knowing that there’s no one just out of your eyesight. The Brake Assist System, while we certainly hope you don’t use it every day, can come in handy should another driver cut you off on the highway. It detects how hard you depress the pedal, and will respond according by applying the brake full-force to shorten stopping distance.
There’s a lot to love when it comes to the 2016 Kia Cadenza for sale near Papillion, NE. H&H Kia has a friendly and knowledgeable staff happy to show off this commanding large sedan. We’re open Monday through Saturday, so stop by soon!
1. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information. App uses your smartphone’s data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply.
2. Apple iPhone® and select AndroidTM devices only are UVO eServices-compatible. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google.
3. Parking Minder operates on GPS with certain smartphones and UVO eServices app. Cellular service rates apply.
4. Vehicle Diagnostics checks powertrain, chassis, and airbag systems and is not a substitute for maintenance. See UVO eServices Maintenance Feature or Owner’s Manual for maintenance schedule.
5. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver errors, driving conditions, and/or injury.
6. These features are not substitutes for safe driving, and may not detect all objects surrounding vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.